When you come along to one of our Bournemouth, Salisbury or Christchurch art courses you will realise that all the materials you need in class are laid out ready for you to use, and included within the course fee.
However many students want to carry on with the paintings or drawings they have started in class once they get home. Or maybe they want to try the same project again, or paint another similar picture once they have finished their lesson.
To help you do this, all the artists materials such as acrylic and watercolour paints, pastels, brushes and paper you have used in class are available to purchase if you wish at heavily discounted prices… far cheaper than you would pay in a shop for art materials of a similar quality for example. And because they are exactly the same products you have been using in your lessons, you won’t find any colour variations that might spoil your finished artwork.
Items we typically stock in the classroom include:
- Good quality A3 cartridge paper, coloured pastel papers, heavyweight 350gsm watercolour paper and acrylic papers
- A4 spiral-bound sketchbooks
- A selection of drawing pencils, charcoal and erasers
- A3+ drawing boards and board clips
- Boxes of oil pastels
- Watercolour sets
- Acrylic sets
- Round and flat hogs hair and synthetic paint brushes
- Palette knives
- Disposable tear-off and reusable 8-well paint palettes
- Colour wheels
- Small artists sponges
… and much more.
These are available in the classroom throughout each lesson for the duration of the course curriculum and allow you to continue to practice at home without having to pay expensive retail prices for your materials.